To migrate your data from an older mobile version of Songwriter’s Pad to the new one, do the following:
- Open the SP Mobile App
- Sign into your SP Sync Cloud Account.
- Go to the All Songs list. If you don’t see any songs, tap Sync > Download All Songs
- Review your songs and make sure you see the latest version.
- Tap Sync > Upload All Songs to Cloud
- If you use SP on more than one device, be sure to review and compare songs to upload the latest.
- Go to Settings within the app and find the link to download the new version of Songwriter’s Pad.
- Download the new app and sign in with the same email or username
- In the menu, tap the All Songs folder and swipe down on the song list screen to refresh it.
- Verify your content was synced by comparing both apps.
Here’s a video with the step-by-step instructions: Video Tutorial
Note: After signing into the new app, any songs edited or created in the old app will not be migrated.